- Place: Berlin
- Available: immediately
- Type: full time
- Released: June 28th, 2018
Blockchain Engineer (m/f)
TimeWaver - Innovative, Integrative, Intuitive
TimeWaver stands for the development of innovative medical products. These are now used in over 1,200 practices, offices, clinics and in the private sector worldwide.
As Blockchain Engineer (m/f) you would be responsible for building & maintaining an owned and operated business environment based on Blockchain technology.
This will include discovering existing white label solutions, testing, piloting, preparing and designing our special resource based Blockchain ecosystem including coin development.
- Design, plan and build a custom ecosystem using Blockchain technology
- Define business and development approach for a custom resource based Blockchain ecosystem including ICO
- Design the connection between our own existing resource and third party solutions by using our own coin
- Lead and contribute to Blockchain and solution development infrastructure setup
- Understand functional requirements and convert into system and user specifications for development
- Identify and integrate best practices to implement the solution
- Design the connection between our own resource approach and and third party solutions by using our own coin
- Build and mentor an interdisciplinary hands-on team
- Collaborate with startups and other leading industry players in Blockchain
- Master degree in Computer Engineering / Science or related qualification
- One to three years experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices
- Deeper understanding of Blockchain technology, its benefits and business applications
- Working knowledge or experience with Ethereum or related is desireable
- Experience with operating applications in the Cloud is a plus
- General understanding of web application development and the underlying functionality and technology
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban / Agile and Design Thinking methodologies is a plus
- Business fluent English
- Motivated team player with good communication skills
- A professional working environment with personal support from a fixed contact person
- A technically well-equipped workplace
- Working in a team full of cooperation, sense, humanity, inspiration and creativity
Interested? Then apply to us now:
Become part of an innovative company whose medical products are represented worldwide. We promote personal responsibility and, in addition to flexible working time models, also offer long-term career opportunities in our company.
Your TimeWaver Team